In 2014, Harbin Wright Brothers Technology (HWB) was founded to meet the global requirement for effective low cost flight simulation products and dynamic airport demo systems. In 2016, the B737NG Fixed Based Procedural Trainer developed by HWB obtained the certification of FTD4 level trainer from the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC).
In 2017, Wright Brothers Flight Technologies Netherlands BV (WBFT) was founded in the Netherlands as a subsidiary company of HWB. WBFT mainly focuses on research and development of fixed based flight simulators such as B737/A320/B787/A350/C919. Our customers range from flight schools, research institutes, high-end enthusiasts all through to airlines and aircraft manufacturers. Globally we have a hardware team and a production team in China, and flight school in the US. Currently, the number of employees is around 200 globally.
· Develop and integrate simulation software applications in various fields like flight models, visual and EFIS display systems, EGPWS, FMS and sound for the flight simulators mentioned above.
· Collaborate with pilots and instructors to find technical solutions.
· Testing software on integrated flight simulation training devices.
· You have at least a bachelor degree in Computer Science engineering, Aerospace Engineering or have equivalent proven knowledge and experience.
· You have design-level programming knowledge, and application-level aerospace knowledge.
· You have programming experience with C ++.
· You have knowledge (and experience) with development tools, like Visual Studio, CMake, or Qt.
· You have worked within a systems engineering software design life cycle and preferably you have worked with Scrum.
· You have full professional proficiency in English.
What we offer you
· Working in a growing, dynamic, international team with insight fuelled by enthusiasm and experience.
· An extraordinary chance to learn and grow.
· A competitive salary and flexible working hours.
· Being involved in a very exciting product and a great team behind it.
· Care about team spirit and and several company events per year.
· A healthy and joyful working environment.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact Joy Kwakernaak via telephone number +31(0)23 – 3033462 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org